THIS is how we work:
- We meet and aim to understand your tone, style and personality
- You tell us your objectives for any written content
- We aim to understand your audience and the message you want them to hear
- We produce an initial draft for discussion and approval
- The copy is finalised and ready for action!
- Use language that people can read, absorb and understand
- Avoid cliché, jargon, corporate speak and hyberbole
- Always try to make you sound authentic, sincere and accessible
We will not…
- Adopt an attitude of “we know best”, but we will advise you on the best way to sound good
- Use language that cannot be understood with one reading
- Print, publish or distribute anything without your approval.
We look forward to working with you.